a dream wedding.

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 4: your dream wedding.

Okay, um I'm super excited about this one. I basically have my whole wedding planned out. My future husband is one lucky guy, let me tell you. ;) this post is really picture heavy. whoops?


a lovely backdrop for pictures. 

barn wedding, anyone?

cakeball cake!

dream chapel.

perf.

seriously the dress of my dreams. i love dresses with lacy sleeves.

lace heaven!

instead of a guest book.



loveliest cake ever.






i definitely want a picnic wedding. so quaint and lovely. 

these shoes are PERFECT!

I have no idea what the sources of these pictures are, but I can tell you that I got them all from pinterest! If anyone has any ideas as to where they're from, let me know! Farewell!

No comments:

leave me a love note. it'll make my day.