day three, hollaaaaa!

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day three: What's in my bag?

I told you guys I would be back.

purse: Target. 

A bow. From The Foundrie
Two box cutters. Courtesy of Target.
A makeup bag covered in cupcakes that Kayla made for me for Christmas. 
2 disposable cameras from my trip to NYC. I should probably develop those, eh?
My two favorite pairs of sunglasses, from Target of course!
My plethora of Target name tags.
My iPod. 
Vera Badley wallet. 
The most amazing lotion ever. Sea Island Cotton, from Bath and Body Works. It smells like summer, guys.
My car keys. 
Aaaaaand some bright yellow N.Y.C. nail polish. I cheated on Essie, but Essie doesn't have such a wonderful hue of yellow. I'M SORRY. 

I'm off to bed, because I have to be to work at 4:30 tomorrow morning. Agh, definitely not looking forward to that! And it's going to stay this way for the rest of the month! Please hurry yourself, May! Anywho, I'll be back tomorrow with day 4!So long! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. My favorite post yet! I need to do one of these but currently I'm not carrying a purse...I could do a ballet bag one hahaha

    ReplyDelete