some lofty goals.

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 13: what are your goals?

Long term or short term? I'm going to go with long term.

-A huge goal of mine is to live in New York City. I've been in love with NYC for years, and I finally made my maiden voyage there about a month ago. That city is more wonderful than I could ever have imagined, and that trip only furthered my want to move there. I know it's extremely expensive to live there, but I'm just in love with everything about it. I will find a way to live there.

-With that being said... another (more realistic) goal of mine is to live in Chicago. This dream started a little over a year ago when I visited Chicago for an orchestra trip. I fell completely in love with it. The architecture, the atmosphere, everything! Plus, it's closer to home and less expensive than New York. So, out of the two, it'll be more likely for me to end up there.

- To own my own bakery. It's no secret that I adore baking and any baked goods. Lately, I've been thinking more and more about transferring over to the local culinary school. Plus, I would get to wear an awesome hat. It's something I'm seriously considering, especially because it's one of very few things I'm interested in as a career. Can you say vegan cupcakery?!

-Get a tattoooo! I touched on the subject a few posts ago. But really. I'm a big chicken, and I don't know if I can bring myself to do it. I mean, that's a very permanent decision. I really really really want to do it, but I just need to find the courage. Sigh.

I'll be back tomorrow (are you sick of me blogging every day yet? Didn't think so.) with a post I'm very very excited about! But let's be serious, I'm excited about ALL of my posts. Now that I'm getting into the groove of blogging, I've decided change is afoot! I have lots of plans for this here quaint little blog, and I can't wait to share them!

xo Sophie

No comments:

leave me a love note. it'll make my day.