life lately, according to instagram. (and other thoughts)

First of all, I'm listening to the Gambler by fun. right now, and I think I just heard the sweetest words evaaaaa...

 "I swear when I grow up, I won't just buy you a rose. I will buy the whole flower shop, and you will never be lonely." 

 WHAT IS THIS CUTENESS?! If somebody sang this loveliness to me... I WOULD MELT, I TELL YOU. MELT. Anyhow...








1. Christmas pajamas. In July. SOMEBODY STOP ME.
2. The newest addition to my room. Yes, that means I  now have three whole shoe racks in my room. I do not have a problem.
3.Stickin' it to the man, with my Meat Stinks shirt!
4. I love me some new music.
5. I wore my birkenstocks from 8th grade... it's so wrong that it's right.
6.It had really been too long since I picked up my violin.
7.Oh, mustaches.
8. I MISSED THIS FACE SO MUCH WHILE I WAS AWAY.
9. Kayla and I painted her room, which translates to crazy dance party, sodas, and cute straws.

In other news, this week my sister and her husband are going out of town... that means Aunt Fifi (a.k.a. me) is staying at their apartment to dogsit Kevin and Lulu. I plan on eating more than is socially acceptable, and having a Friends marathon, all while pretending that I'm in my own apartment and not, in fact, in my sister's. Excellent.


No comments:

leave me a love note. it'll make my day.