friday musings.

Musing one:
Today, I had a pool day with two of my friends. It was only 68 degrees, but it felt much warmer laying in the sun. It was a very lovely time. What was NOT lovely about the pool day? The sick sunburn I got. Seriously, people have been running away from me screaming, "THAT TOMATO IS ALIIIIIIVE" and I'm just standing there crying and saying, "I'M NO TOMATO, I'M A GIRL!" Okay that never happened. But it could have. That's how red I am.

It's a hundred times worse in person, I kid you not.  And it's really splotchy. And it hurts like you wouldn't believe. I am a lobster.

Musing two:
I cut my bangs. Myself. Again. AND I LOVE THEM. They are wonderful. In my opinion. Look for yourself!
Before:

After:

The credit for the awful quality of that last picture goes to my webcam.

I wanted my hair to turn out like this, because it was my inspiration to cut my hair in the first place... but it didn't. It totally could end up looking like this though, when my hair gets that long. Which I'm fully intending on letting it. You think my hair is mane-like? It's nothing compared to this girl's:

Maybe one day you'll look that amazing, hair. Maybe one day. (image via delightfully tacky)

Musing three:
I had Crazy Bowls and Wraps for dinner, and I feel like I'm 200 pounds now.

Musing four:
Yesterday, my mother and I went to Goodwill, and I got a lovely afghan, an awesome shirt, aaaaand a blue and white polka dot head scarf. Score. It sure was a thrifty Thursday.

Musing five:
My sister and her husband are going to the fun. concert this coming week. I don't even want to talk about, I'm so jealous.


Musing five:
I don't want to work tomorrow. I never thought I would utter these words, but good lord, I'm tired of Target! Gasp.


Okay, that's enough randomness for one post! Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

leave me a love note. it'll make my day.