a break-up letter.

Dearest Computer,
We've had some good times, it's true. You've made me laugh, you've made me cry, and you've made my heart melt with cute little pictures of kitty kitties. But our 2 a.m. rendezvous have got to stop. You are sucking up all of my time, and it gives me anxiety. It's nice to have the world at my fingertips, it's true. But rather than looking at the world through you, I want to look at it through my own eyes. Also, you make it really difficult to clean my room. I blame you for it never being tidy. I have an ever growing list of things I want to do, but it never happens...and it's because of you. So please, let's just stop the madness? I want to enjoy my life. Not waste it away on you. I hope you understand. This isn't a break-up, just a "let's spend a little less time together.'

Love,
Sophie

No comments:

leave me a love note. it'll make my day.