i would run to you.


How romantically funny is this video? My favorite line is, "Kansas City... it's the Paris of the plains!" haha! That guy is just too funny! Also, the song is so catchy. I keep finding myself singing it whenever I'm running... which brings me to my main point...

I just ran three miles tonight.


And I feel incredible. Now, it might not sound like much, but I haven't ran three miles without stopping a single time... ever. Not even when I was on the track team in high school. So this is big for me. Especially since I had surgery on my foot less than a year ago. Not too shabby, eh? To say I'm proud of myself is an understatement. On my last two laps, I about cried... not out of pain, but out of sheer joy that I was actually doing it. I honestly don't even know how I did it. I was just feeling it, I guess. I realize that a lot of you who are reading this are probably thinking, "seriously? Who cares, Sophie." BUT I'M JUST SO ELATED RIGHT NOW! I'm going to be SO ready for the Color Run this August. AHH!

Victory lap, duh. :) I believe Eye of the Tiger was looping in my head at this point.
And any other motivational hair band song ever.

1 comment: