next to me.

"Je voudrais manger quel que chose" means "I would like to eat something."
I NEED IT. 

This is possibly my new favorite Julie Andrews picture! have I ever mentioned how much I love her?



What a fox.

Nothing but love for this movie, still. It comes with nice memories.

I just love everything about this picture.



What a stylish guy.

I do think I need this sweater!
Sleeping At Last is my newest music obsession, and this is the sweetest song I ever did hear. The lyrics are too sweet and good. Oh, my heart just fills when I listen to it! Every song I've listened to by them has melted my heart. Just sayin'.

hope everyone had a simply lovely Sunday... and here's to punching the rest of the week in the face!  

(I've decided whenever I can't decide on a name for a post, I'll just use the title to whichever song I used. CHEERS TO ORIGINALITY!)

one. two. three. four. five. six. seven. eight. nine. ten.

No comments:

leave me a love note. it'll make my day.