actuellement.


 

     

currently, I am...

loving: this weirdo transition my life has been in the last two weeks. Nothing worth noting has happened, but  boy do I feel it. Although I have been loving it, I also hate it times two.

reading: Franny and Zooey... I'm completely loving it so far, but I expect nothing less from J.D. Salinger. note: I'm still chugging along on The Hobbit, as well. I forgot about it for awhile, but I'm going to give it another go.

watching: Downton Abbey! The new season's started, and I've already fallen behind. Tonight has consisted of a marathon, and ohmygoodgollygosh, IS IT GOOD. Also, Chinese food. I ordered it tonight and hello good life choice.

anticipating: springspringspring. Winter has always been my absolute favorite season, but this year that isn't so. I'm so completely over it. I'm in a wintery slump. Bring on the spring weather!

listening to: oh, let me take this opportunity to present you lovelies with a PLAYLIIIISTTTT!


planning: You know, I'm more of a "fly by the seat of my pants" type of gal. ;) no but really.

working on: cleaning out my closet. RIDDING MYSELF OF CLUTTER. If only I wasn't severely attached to every single thing I own. This is bad.

wishing: to settle back into a groove. I had such a good one going, and then the holidays came and I haven't been able to settle into a new one! And I've just felt so OFF. HOLIDAYS, YOU THREW OFF MY GROOOVEEE.



Also, I want to apologize for my lack of blogging.... if my life were more interesting maybe I would have something to blog about. SIIIGH. I blame winter.


No comments:

leave me a love note. it'll make my day.