a lull.


"That country where it is always turning late in the year. That country where the hills are fog and the rivers are mist; where noons go quickly, dusks and twilights linger, and midnights stay...That country whose people are autumn people, thinking only autumn thoughts. Whose people passing at night on the empty walks sound like rain."

Life lately, in a word, has been hectic. Work, school, see Michael, REPEAT. 

My life has been very unbloggable as of late.
Maybe it's not even that it's been unbloggable, but maybe that I just haven't been very good at documenting it lately? I haven't picked up my beloved Sylvester in about two weeks! It's been mostly instagram. Speaking of that, I got an iPhone yesterday... let's just say my life has been completed by this in a way that is slightly concerning. I was thinking of running away with it. 

ANYWAYS, I'm going to try and pick up my actual camera more often. I just need to find my blogging inspiration again. I feel like I've been struggling with their consistency for months. Also, I totally hear the pumpkin patch calling my name! I need to frolic in a pumpkin patch, darn it!

Maybe one day my blog posts will be about interesting things again, maybe.


I love the Vitamin String Quartet, and I love Arcade Fire.
So this is heart exploding material.

No comments:

leave me a love note. it'll make my day.