a good butterfly feeling.


source.

I am a worrier. I worry about most everything. I create problems in my head that I think exist, when they don't actually exist at all. I know so many people struggle with this, and it is not a good feeling.

There is always something to worry about, some sort of problem, existent or not, to be had. But instead of thinking like that, I'm going to try and start shoo-ing away those negative thoughts and filling my head with the good things that I know are truer.

It's going to be difficult, I'm sure. But I'm tired of my stomach always having caterpillars crawling around it...I'm going to turn those caterpillars into that good butterfly feeling.

Let's let those bad thoughts go like a giant bouquet of balloons.

No comments:

leave me a love note. it'll make my day.