a hint of mint.

It is no secret that I am absolutely obsessed with anything and everything mint green. My laptop is mint green. My nails are currently mint green. I have both a mint green pair of shorts AND pair of pants. Aaaaand I also have a mint green purse. I have a real problem. But at least it's a pretty problem... that counts for somethingright?!
ANYWAYS, I've compiled a plethora of my faaaaaave mint green things from around ze interwebs, and duh I'm going to share it!

I need a mint green bike in my life. Like, yesterday. And those flowers!
I swoon! 

This is the prettiest church I ever did lay my eyes on.

Mint green  glasses. I'm pretty sure we can all agree I desperately need these bad boys.

My closet needs this lovely little outfit.


I would be a roller skating fiend.



 Obviously, I am in need of a new pair of minty kicks. OBVIOUSLY.


And that's that for minty goodness! I hope everyone has a lurvely, super fantastic mint green filled weekend.


**it all links back here!

2 comments: